'The Jay Rayner we spend a warm evening at Eden Court with is by turns charming, self-deprecating, funny, and very informative.'
Published: Thu 26 Oct 2017
Co-creator and performer Melanie Jordan discusses the non-verbal LGBT love story for ages six and up ahead of its performance at Eden Court on Saturday.
Published: Fri 20 Oct 2017
Hunting for a perfect dining experience is a constant pursuit for Jay Rayner. The Observer restaurant critic, Masterchef guest judge and author has travelled across the country from his home base in London,
Published: Tue 03 Oct 2017
This sublime, filthy and furious production by Birds of Paradise was anything but a drag.
Published: Fri 29 Sep 2017
The production from Birds of Paradise Theatre Company comes to Eden Court on Monday as part of Luminate - Scotland's Creative Aging Festival.
- REVIEW: The Sky Is Safe
- REVIEW: The Seer
- 50s-mad Natalie had to say yes to Rip It Up
- REVIEW: The Railway Children
- Where there's a Will, there's a way for Stuart Mitchell
- REVIEW: The Wedding Singer
- Lucie Jones - likes a challenge
- Familiar faces return for Eden Court panto
- Baritone David loves 'best-ever' Bohème
- Jeremy Hardy's new show: this time it's (a bit more) personal
- Japan adventure on the Kumano Kodo pilgrim trail
- REVIEW: Scottish Opera - La traviata
- Swiss culture adventure - Champéry and Riederalp
- Highland Techno Collective brings you Rising
- Margaret's crime debut
- Groove Cairngorm names revealed
- REVIEW: Newton Faulkner
- Colonel hopes 'Yelloween' Ironworks gig cuts the mustard
- REVIEW: Jay Rayner's 10 (Food) Commandments
- REVIEW: Thomas Truax