LIVE UPDATES - DUNFERMLINE ATHLETIC V INVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLE
Get the Inverness Courier sent to your inbox every week and swipe through an exact replica of the day's newspaper
Dunfermline Athletic 2 Caley Thistle 1 - 76 minutes played
Scorers - Dunfermline: Thomas (25) Dow (76) Inverness: Todorov (2)
(76) GOAL! Dunfermline Athletic 2 Caley Thistle 1 Ryan Dow (76)
(70) Dunfermline goalkeeper Owain Fon Williams dropped Scott Allardice's corner kick and ball lands at Daniel MacKay but his shot is blocked.
(65) Dunfermline sub Fraser Murray, Kevin O'Hara off.
(63) Dunfermline go close again as Paul Watson gets on the end of Kyle Turner pass into the box but nods wide of left post.
(57) Dominic Thomas allowed to charge into the Caley Thistle box and shot only prevented being on target thanks to Robbie Deas block which forces ball out for corner.
(51) Dunfermline with first chance of the second half as Kevin O'Hara charges into the box but shot is blocked by Brad McKay's tackle
Half time Dunfermline Athletic 1 Inverness Caledonian Thistle 1
(38) Caley Thistle attempt to restore lead as Roddy MacGregor sets up Sean Welsh edge of the box but he fires wide of the right post.
(30) Dunfermline go close as corner kick falls kindly to Iain Wilson edge of the box who fires ball inches over the bar.
(22) GOAL! Dunfermline Athletic 1 Caley Thistle 1 Euan Murray (22) Pars back level as Euan Murray leaps above a crowd of Caley Thistle defenders to nod Dom Thomas corner kick into the back of the net from eight yards out.
(19) Substitution - Nikolay Todorov off James Vincent on.
(18) Todorov comes back on the pitch but collapses seconds later. Physio back on.
(15) Nikolay Todorov taken off pitch to receive treatment after clash with Euan Murray.
(6) Dunfermline respond as Declan McManus beats the Inverness defence to a corner in the box but his header is over.
(2) GOAL! Dunfermline Athletic 0 Inverness Caledonian Thistle 1 Nikolay Todorov - 88 seconds gone Bulgarian striker connects with Daniel MacKay cross from right wing to thunder past past Owain Fon Williams.
Inverness Caledonian Thistle kick off their Championship campaign against Dunfermline as they make three changes to the team that drew 0-0 with Cowdenbeath in the Betfred Cup.
Mark Ridgers returns to goal to replace Cameron Mackay with Scott Allardice and Nikolay Todorov in to replace Cameron Harper and James Vincent.
Miles Storey is out after he suffered a hamstring injury against Cowdenbeath and will be out for several weeks.
Dunfermline: Fon Williams, Comrie, Edward, Murray, O’Hara, Turner, McManus, Dow, Wilson, Thomas, Watson.
Subs: Gill, Martin, McCann, Allan, Murray, Mayo, McInroy.
Caley Thistle. Ridgers, Duffy, McHattie, Welsh, Keatings, Macgregor, Allardice, McKay, Deas, D. MacKay, Todorov.
Subs: C. MacKay, Devine, Vincent, Harper, Fyffe, Hyde, Harkness.
Referee: Willie Collum