Jamie and Lewis Wardrop presented a curious theatre/exhibition hybrid that offered a sometimes fascinating (and often frustrating) look at the erosion of islander life.
Published: Tue 27 Mar 2018
Jamie Wardrop discusses the production - described as 'part art installation, part theatre' - about the loss of the islander way of life that he and his brother bring to the Highlands this week.
Published: Wed 21 Mar 2018
The former First Minister's move into live performance offers up a night rich in red meat for the faithful - nobody will leave having changed their minds about him.
Published: Fri 16 Mar 2018
The Gary Clarke Company's production mines a rich seam of community spirit to create a triumph of choreography and storytelling.
Published: Wed 21 Feb 2018
THERE are many reasons Eden Court's production of Ellie Stewart's The Return is a must-see now.
- REVIEW: Ballet West - Giselle
- Ellie Stewart's new play for Eden Court has the Guerre essentials
- REVIEW: Hairspray
- Wolves and Arctic wonder on Ben's Frozen Road
- Calum Stewart's Tales From The North
- From Paris to Lewis: Peter May's new thriller
- REVIEW: The Night Before Christmas
- REVIEW: Jay Rayner's 10 (Food) Commandments
- At a Stretch QnA: 'Why is there still hesitation when talking to kids about gay relationships?'
- Jay Rayner's taste for the stage
- Leuven, a Belgian treasure trove of wonders
- Nosebleed QnA: "I want to be the band I'd want to watch"
- REVIEW: Nieves (with November Lights)
- REVIEW: The Dwelling Place
- The Helix
- Aviemore Kart Raceway
- Carma carve out their place with latest single
- Home is where the art is for The Dwelling Place creator
- Zen master in focus
- The misty mountains of Wakayama