A WRITER comes to Waterstones Inverness on Thursday, November 23 with her new book redefines the word "explorer" in a new book that celebrates 50 of them.
Published: Thu 02 Nov 2017
BY the time you've turned the last page of Margaret Kirk's new crime novel, Inverness will never seem the same again.
Published: Thu 05 Oct 2017
WHEN the character of a young girl called Clementine unexpectedly "popped up" in writer Mary Paulson-Ellis's mind, it changed her plans for her debut novel The Other Mrs Walker.
Published: Wed 27 Sep 2017
AFTER a successful fundraising campaign, NessBookFest is ready to return to Inverness for its second year from Thursday, October October 5 to 8.
Published: Wed 13 Sep 2017
IF Stirling's Bloody Scotland festival is a celebration of tartan noir, this year's event may have given birth to a sub-genre. Midgie noir ..
- West Coast makes its way into Daniel's novel
- Hardeep hots up start of Nairn book and arts fest
- REVIEW: The Long Drop by Denise Mina
- Writer Sarah Fraser's royal subject
- REVIEW: Deadly Prospects by Clio Gray
- Ullapool-bound Hollie McNish 'shocked' at Ted Hughes award win
- REVIEW: Infinite Ground by Martin MacInnes
- Highland Literary Salon's guest Brian Johnstone will share family memoir with a twist
- Story of the Raintown year - with Ian Rankin
- REVIEW: The Legacy by Yrsa Sigurdardottir
- Billy Liar QnA
- Groove Armada Ironworks DJ set
- HebCelt's first names for 2018
- Jo's new explorers book event
- REVIEW: Shed Seven
- Japan adventure on the Kumano Kodo pilgrim trail
- REVIEW: Scottish Opera - La traviata
- IFF REVIEW: Film Stars Don't Die In Liverpool
- Swiss culture adventure - Champéry and Riederalp
- Highland Techno Collective brings you Rising